61 466 986 389

Work Visas

Tourist Visas

The Visitor visa allows you to visit Australia, either for tourism or business purposes

Tourist stream - Visitor visa (subclass 600)


This visa stream lets you visit Australia as a tourist, to see family and friends or for purposes other than business or medical treatment.


  • You may be in or outside Australia to lodge a valid visa application.
  • 5 different visa streams: Tourist, Sponsored Family, Business Visitor, Approved Destination Status and Frequent Traveller.
  • This visa generally allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.
  • Conditions: With this visa, you must not work in Australia or study for more than 3 months.

Key Requirements

  • To prove ‘Genuine Temporary Stay.’
  • To prove that you have access to sufficient funds to cover the cost of your stay in Australia.
  • Health and Character requirements.

Other Visitors and Tourist Visas


Please Contact us to know more about the following Visitor Visas

  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)
  • Transit visa (subclass 771)
  • Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)




Contact us if you would ike to know more about this visa or need immigration advise.

Google Reviw