61 466 986 389

Sponsored Visa

Australian Student Visas

Explore visa options for studying in Australia

Student Visa (Subclass 500)



  • In or outside Australia to lodge a valid visa application.
  • This visa allows you to work (with specific conditions and limitations), study and live in Australia.
  • This Temporary visa allows you to stay in Australia temporarily. The length of your visa depends on the type and length of your course of study.

Key requirements

  • Enrolled in a course of study (eCOE).
  • Meet the genuine temporary stay requirement (GTE).
  • You may need to provide evidence of your level of English language proficiency.
  • Access to sufficient funds to cover the cost of your stay in Australia; pay course fees, travel to and from Australia and living costs.
  • Arrangements for health insurance (OSHC)
  • You must meet health, character and all other requirements.

Student Guardian visa (Subclass 590)



  • This temporary Visit allows you to support a child who holds a student visa.
  • The visa length depends on the student visa holder’s stay and age.

Key requirements

You must
  • be the student's parent, custodian or relative who is 21 years or older
  • have enough money to support yourself and the student during your stay
  • be able to provide accommodation, welfare and other support

Training Visa (Subclass 407)



  • This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job.
  • This temporary visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 2 years.

Key requirements

You must
  • be sponsored
  • be nominated (unless your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency)
  • be invited (if your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency)


Other Visas related to Student Visas


Please Contact us to know more about the following Visas related to Student visas.

  • Graduate (Subclass 485)




Contact us if you would ike to know more about this visa or need immigration advise.

Google Reviw